Havering '90 Joggers Midweek 5 - ELVIS #2
06 Jun 17
This race is the second leg of ELVIS.
Friendly atmosphere, well organised but low key set up. Entries in advance. No entries on the day. No exchanges on the day. Race Numbers will be issued on the day. Registration commences one hour before the race starts. Please register at least 15 minutes before race start to allow you time to get to the start.
In memory of Paul Freedman we will be making a donation to Saint Francis Hospice.
- Race Starts at 7:30pm, 6th June 2017
- Start will be in pens to ensure safety of runners
- Race will be chip timed - both at start and finish
- All Races are UKA Certified accurate, Permits have been obtained/applied for
- Race courses consist of 2 loops mostly within the Park; flat and traffic free
- Single Water station at the halfway point
- Baggage can be left at Registration at the owners risk
- There are toilets within the park, the closest to Registration is 100m away
- Car Parking outside the park on the street
- Winners' Medals/Trophies
1st unplaced MV40, MV50,MV60
1st unplaced FV35, FV45. FV55
First Male and first Female team