5k Santa Fun Run, Cupar by "Cupar at Christmas"
20 Nov 16
Start Time: 12.45pm for the organised warm-up with a race start time at 1.00pm
Age Restrictions: Children aged under 13 on the day are not be permitted. (There is a run for the under-13's starting at 12.15pm of around 700 metres. Fancy dress is optional, but there will be a prize for the best outfit. Prizes will also be awarded to the fastest boy and fastest girl. Registration will take place at the Sports Hub on the day from 10.30am a and the entry fee is £3 per child.)
The Santa Fun Run is 5k long, on an out and back course along St Mary's Road, Cupar. FREE SANTA SUITS WILL BE PROVIDED! Prizes will be awarded to the first three female finishers and the first three male finishers who are wearing complete Santa suits. All proceeds from the event will go to "Cupar at Christmas", an organisation that is responsible for, among other things, the Christmas lights in Cupar's town centre.
Registration is at the Howe of Fife Sports Hub, Duffus Park, Cupar KY15 4HY, commencing at 10.30am. Entries on the day will be accepted at the Sports Hub from 10.30am onwards at a cost of £12 per athlete. Parking will be at Elmwood College/Sports Centre or over the road in the Bell Baxter School Car Park. Cafe and toilets will be available in the Sports Hub.
All finishers of the 5k Santa Fun Run will receive a commemorative medal.
Please note terms and conditions of entry:
- To enter the race, a runner must be:
- Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Physically fit to run 5 kilometres.
- Entries for runners under the age of 18 must be made by a parent or legal guardian.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Cupar at Christmas) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
- No refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.