Team Vision Racing 100km Charity Cycle
02 Oct 16
Team Vision Racing will hold their second annual charity cycle on Sunday 2nd October 2016
Event TVR Charity Cycle
Promoted By Team Vision Racing (TVR)
Date Sunday 2nd October 2016
Sign On Banbridge Rugby Club. Banbridge BT32 3RH
Time Sign On opens 8.30am with event roll out at 10.00am
The route is 100km of challenging terrain towards the Mournes and Dromara hills
The following will be provided on the day:
- Refreshments at halfway and finish
- Showers/Changing facilities at start/finish
- Broom Wagon
For further information please contact TVR via the Facebook page.
- Cancellations ~ we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed.
- registration opens 8.30.
- Starting at 10am Helmets must be worn at all times
- Rules of the road must be followed at all times.
- If you do not hold a CI licence, then you will be required to purchase a 1 day licence.
Total Places: 200
Places Available: ??
For each sign-up with a card payment, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 5% (min 60p). You pay no surcharge