Broadway Tower Charity Run
24 May 17
The Broadway Tower Charity Run 2017
24th May, 2017
All proceeds to Worcestershire Breast Care Haven
A 5 mile multi-terrain race, mainly off road, taking in the beautiful countryside around Broadway. The route will include stretches of footpaths and side roads, meadows and some farm tracks.
RACE STARTS AT 7.15pm
There will be a short race briefing 10 minutes prior to start of the race
- Registration is at Willows, Leamington Road, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7ED. Parking avaliable near to registration. One mile North of Broadway on the B4632 towards Stratford Upon Avon. This will be signposted on the day of the race. Race numbers will be issued on the day from 5.45pm.
- Entry fee: Affiliated club members £8.00 unattached £10.00 Entry on the Day (if space available) £10.00
- Entries this year are limited to 250
- Minimum age 16 years old
- No dogs allowed
- No changing facilities
- Medals to all finishers
- Trophies for 1st overall man and lady (any age). Prizes for SM, MV40, MV50, MV60, SL, FV35, FV45, FV55
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR WE WILL HAVE CHIP TIMING
If you have any further questions please email
To ensure the safety of all runners the use of MP3 players during the race will not be allowed. This ensures all runners are aware of their surroundings and can hear instructions from the marshalls. Any runners using MP3 players will be disqualified from the race.
DATA PROTECTION: The information provided by you will be used solely for the purpose of the race. The information will only be available to members of the results team and appropriate race officials and will not be passed to any other person or agency. EVENT CANCELLATION: The event will only be cancelled due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventuality all participants will be notified as soon as possible. In this event, you will be offered the opportunity to have your entry fee returned less any fees incurred by Entry Central. Alternatively, the entry fee will be considered as a donation to the community group/charity funds.
Please note that by entering the event you have accepted the Entry Central refunds policy http://www.entrycentral.com/terms-and-conditions/refunds.