Serpentine Swim Seymour Leisure Centre Block
30 Mar 2020
The next block of Serpentine fitness swimming sessions at Seymour Leisure centre will run for 3 months from 2nd December 2019. The sessions will be supervised by a team of Serpentine swim coaches currently including Reinhard Kreth, Stephanie Muth and Alex Elferink (all BTF qualified)
Monday 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Location: Seymour Centre.
This is a freestyle (front crawl) session led by one coach overseeing four lanes. It is a 'yardage' rather than a technique session and is suitable for swimmers who can cover 400m in 9 minutes or less. Cost will be £40 for all sessions. This works out at approx £3.50 per week. Pretty good value when you consider it costs over £6 to use the Seymour pool without coaching.
- Please address any enquiries to the session coordinator.
- Because of the waiting list, you can't just drop in and try it out, but you are more than welcome to come down and spectate if you want a better picture of the structure and level.
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral; a link will be sent to all swimmers who have a place near the end of each block.
- The cost covers pool hire and assumes that each session will not get 100% attendance. This means that missed sessions may not be made up in future blocks, and you cannot offer your place to someone else if you know in advance you will miss a session.
- We only charge to cover costs, so when pool hire fees are occasionally revised we have to increase the cost to Serpies.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds, transfers to another course or exchange of your place with another swimmer.
|30 Mar 2020||£40.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 30
Places Available: ??List