Serpentine Swim @ Seymour Leisure Centre Block
30 Mar 18
The next block of Serpentine fitness swimming sessions at Seymour Leisure centre will run for 3 months from 4th September 2017. The sessions will be supervised by a team of Serpentine swim coaches currently including Stefano Pardi, Paul Wilson, Aga Wicinska and Alex Elferink (all BTF level 2 qualified), Beate Vogt (BTF level 3).
Monday 8.30pm to 9.30pm
This is a freestyle (front crawl) session led by one coach overseeing four lanes. It is a 'yardage' rather than a technique session and is suitable for swimmers who can cover 400m in 9 minutes or less. Cost will be £40 for all sessions. This works out at approx £3.50 per week. Pretty good value when you consider it costs over £5 to use the Seymour pool without coaching.
- Please address any enquiries to the .
- Because of the waiting list, you can't just drop in and try it out, but you are more than welcome to come down and spectate if you want a better picture of the structure and level.
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral; a link will be sent to all swimmers who have a place near the end of each block.
- The cost covers pool hire and assumes that each session will not get 100% attendance. This means that missed sessions may not be made up in future blocks, and you cannot offer your place to someone else if you know in advance you will miss a session.
- We only charge to cover costs, so when pool hire fees are occasionally revised we have to increase the cost to Serpies.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds, transfers to another course or exchange of your place with another swimmer.