Fusion's December Triathlon Camp
22 Dec 16
Christmas camp- Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd December
sign up to fusions winter camp- due to weather conditions this camp will focus on swimming with four one hour swim sessions across two days, along with running. If the weather is mild and conditions safe there may also be biking but this cannot be guarenteed.
A 2 day triathlon camp during the winter holidays, on Thursday and Friday 22nd and 23rd December. We will be providing a fantastic opportunity for kids aged 8 – 15 to train in the disciplines of triathlon of swimming, running along with core stability work. Delivered by Scotland’s most successful Junior Triathlon Club, with very experienced professional triathlon coaches. The camp will be run out of Bellahouston Leisure Centre, perhaps the best location in Scotland for Junior training, with a 6 lane 25 metre pool with anti-turbulence ropes and brilliant run routes.
The programme will be delivered from eight thirty am till three thirty pm. Specific details on the programme will be announced nearer the time.
We request that all juniors attending can swim 4 lengths front crawl with their head in the water, have a working bike and mandatory helmet. We will let you know the weekend before if it is going to be possible to bike. Also come prepared with waterproof kit for outdoors. We will have an hour lunch break and the kids should bring money for the café or a packed lunch. We would be delighted to accept kids from any club or even kids who are interested but never done any triathlon before, as long as they meet the above requirements.
The cost of the camp is £50 for two days
1. If parents would like to drop off earlier and pick up slightly later due to work, then please let us know and we will try to accommodate, subject to a small fee.
2. We will provide secure overnight bike storage for the 2 days for ease and we will have a permanent base each day within Bellahouston Leisure Centre to store all the other kit.
3. Kids need to bring all their swim, bike and run gear and we suggest a change of clothes to wear indoors while on lunch, workshops, and other activities. i.e. jumper and jeans etc. Waterproof kit essential.
4. We are unfortunately not able to offer any refunds once payment has been made, unless we can find another child to fill your place. There will also be a ten pound admin charge for this.
6. Please contact with any further questions.