Dunoon Half Marathon and 10k Road Race
04 Aug 2018
Welcome to the :
2018 Dunoon Half Marathon & 10k
We are delighted to announce that we will again be staging a 10k run on the day also, on the same fantastic route.
**ONLINE ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE AT 1300HRS ON THURSDAY 2ND AUGUST**
ON THE DAY ENRIES WILL BE TAKEN
- The beautiful and newly restored Dunoon Pier buiding will again be this year's event registration hub.
- This superb event will again be a classic, fast and flat half marathon course along the beautiful coast road to the south of Dunoon and down to Toward, passing through the idyllic west coast village village of Innellan, with community support along the route too.
- For accommodation ideas and links go to : http://www.dunoonpresents.co.uk
- Local Dunoon chartered physiotherapist Elaine Graham will again be on hand all day to massage away any pre or post race injury niggles and this will be a complimentary service for all competitors.
- Entry for this event will be just £16 and £10 and this will also include : family entertainment throughout the day and much more !
- We will also be staging a FREE kid's/family fun run along the esplanade, starting at 1pm
- Whilst this is not specifically a charity funding raising event, we very much welcome competitors who choose to do so.
- The route is officially measured by a Scottish Athletics Federation accredited measurer.
- Event start location : The West Bay, Dunoon
- Event date : Saturday 4th August 2018
- Race start time : 1100hrs for the Half Marathon and 1115hrs for the 10k
- Race registration and event numbers : issued from 0800hrs until 1030hrs. Registration will also be open on FFriday evening, 3rd August from 5.30 until 7.30pm, on Dunoon Pier.
- View the stunning route by clicking on the link :
The 'Toward Loop' shall be run clockwise
Please register for this exciting new event at : www.entrycentral.com
|The Dunoon Half Marathon||04 Aug 2018||??/500||Closed||01 Aug 2018|
|The Dunoon 10k Road Race||04 Aug 2018||??/500||Closed||01 Aug 2018|
These events share a common pool of 500 places