Dumfries Half Marathon
10 Sep 17
Dumfries Running Club invites you to run the 36th Dumfries Half Marathon on Sunday 10th September 2017.
Runners of all levels enjoy spectacular scenery and stunning views. Starting in the historic Crichton grounds, the route heads along the Bankend road towards Caerlaverock Castle turning right towards Glencaple to enjoy a great view of the Solway Firth and Criffel Hill. The race follows the banks of the river Nith to finish within the grounds of the famous Crichton Campus.
"This years chosen charity is for Dumfries & Galloway Blood Bikes"
START: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD at 11.00am
FINISH: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD
Entry includes Buff and medal for all finishers & Comprehensive Goody Bag.
**Please Note Only Those Who finish The Race Will Receive A Buff/Medal/Goody Bag**
Race strictly limited to 250 – enter early to guarantee your place!
Online entry closing date 8th September 2017
Postal entry closing date – 4th September 2017 (entry form can be downloaded and printed from www.dumfriesrunningclub.org.uk)
- Popular scenic road race through Dumfriesshire countryside
- SAL Permit Race
- Buff & Medal with comprehensive Goody Bag for all finishers
- Music Provided By "Dumfries Town Band"
- Accurately measured scenic course
- Mile markers and well marshalled route
- Regular water stations (Marshalled By The Dumfries Sea Cadets)
- Ample car parking and toilet facilities
- Shower and changing facilities
- Cafe (Costa) for pre/post race refreshments
1st, 2nd & 3rd M&F
1st & 2nd M&F team
1st M&F 40 +
1st M&F 45 +
1st M&F 50 +
1st M&F 55 +
1st M&F 60 +
Total Places: 250
Places Available: ??
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event on EntryCentral with a card payment, the Service Fee is 5% (min 60p)