Dumfries Half Marathon
22 Sep 19
Dumfries Running Club invites you to run the 38th Dumfries Half Marathon on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Incorporating the West District Championships for Scottish Athletics
Runners of all levels enjoy spectacular scenery and stunning views. Starting in the historic Crichton grounds, the route heads along the Bankend road towards Caerlaverock Castle turning right towards Glencaple to enjoy a great view of the Solway Firth and Criffel Hill. The race follows the banks of the river Nith to finish within the grounds of the famous Crichton Campus.
"This years chosen charity is for "Blood Bikes"
START: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD at 11.00am
FINISH: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD
Entry includes a memento and medal for all finishers & Comprehensive Goody Bag.
**Please Note Only Those Who finish The Race Will Receive A Medal/Goody Bag**
Race strictly limited to 250 – enter early to guarantee your place!
Online entry closing date 20th September 2019
Postal entry closing date – 17th September 2019 (entry form can be downloaded and printed from www.dumfriesrunningclub.org.uk)
**Please Note The Use Of Music Devices Will Not Be Allowed Under UKA Rules**
- Popular scenic road race through Dumfriesshire countryside
- SAL Permit Race
- Memento & Medal with comprehensive Goody Bag for all finishers
- Music Provided By "Dumfries Town Band"
- Accurately measured scenic course
- Mile markers and well marshalled route
- Regular water stations (Marshalled By The Dumfries Sea Cadets)
- Ample car parking and toilet facilities
- Shower and changing facilities
- Cafe (Costa) for pre/post race refreshments
1st, 2nd & 3rd M&F
1st & 2nd M&F team
1st M&F 40 +
1st M&F 45 +
1st M&F 50 +
1st M&F 55 +
1st M&F 60 +
1st Local M&F
|20 Sep 2019||£17.00||£19.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 250
Places Available: ??List