Dumfries Half Marathon
25 Sep 16
Dumfries Running Club invites you to run the 35th Dumfries Half Marathon on Sunday 25th September 2016.
****Entries Now Closed****
****We will take a limited number of entries on the day please contact Race Organiser Mark Johnston 07789195357 / firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of these.****
Incorporating the 2016 West District Championships for the distance.
Runners of all levels enjoy spectacular scenery and stunning views. Starting in the historic Crichton grounds, the route heads along the Bankend road towards Caerlaverock Castle turning right towards Glencaple to enjoy a great view of the Solway Firth and Criffel Hill. The race follows the banks of the river Nith to finish within the grounds of the famous Crichton Campus.
"This years chosen charity is for Blood Bikers"
START: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD at 11.00am
FINISH: Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD
Entry includes T-Shirt and medal for all finishers & Comprehensive Goody Bag.
Race strictly limited to 300 – enter early to guarantee your place!
Online entry closing date 23rd September 2016
Postal entry closing date – 21st September 2016 (entry form can be downloaded and printed from www.dumfriesrunningclub.org.uk)
- Popular scenic road race through Dumfriesshire countryside
- West District Championship Event
- SAL Permit Race
- Race Tech T-Shirt & Medal with comprehensive Goody Bag for all finishers
- Music Provided By "Dumfries Town Band"
- Accurately measured scenic course
- Mile markers and well marshalled route
- Regular water stations (Marshalled By The Dumfries Sea Cadets)
- Ample car parking and toilet facilities
- Shower and changing facilities
- Cafe (Costa) for pre/post race refreshments
1st, 2nd & 3rd M&F
1st & 2nd M&F team
1st M&F 40 +
1st M&F 45 +
1st M&F 50 +
1st M&F 55 +
1st M&F 60 +
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up with a card payment, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 5% (min 60p). You pay no surcharge