Donside Canoe Club (rolling)
Donside Canoe Club (DCC)
Thank you for joining the club. It is a requirement to be a member for insurance as part of the annual club affiliation fee we pay to the Scottish Canoe Association. It also gives you free access to all the clubs equipment, including a fleet of 30 boats, helmets, paddles, buoyancy aids, cags etc for use on club trips and in the pool.
The membership fee also helps to subsidise the winter pool sessions.
A separate entry is needed for each family member and under 18s need a parental consent form. (Here)
Our paddlers are currently involved in the following:
- General purpose river trips
- Sea Paddling
- Open Boating
- Polo- from beginners to some div 1paddlers
- White Water Kayaking
- Coaches and coach trainees
Our Club nights run on a Tuesday at 6.30 usually through the the summer terms and on a Thursday from 8 - 9:30 at the Alford community campus swimming pool.
What is the cost (per each year from signup date)?
- Senior Membership (18 or older): £20
- Junior Membership (under 18): £15
- Family Membership (1 Adult and w Child Minimum): £30
Data Protection Information: DCC will only provide details to the SCA as required by the SCA club affiliation policy and will not provide your details to any other parties. Personal information which you supply to DCC will be shared with the SCA and may be used in a number of ways by both us and the SCA, for example:-
- to administer and manage your membership and related benefits. Your information will be held by us and by the SCA in a central membership database for this purpose
- to review, develop and improve the services and activities offered by us and the SCA
As a registered member of DCC you are covered by the Clubs Public Liability insurance through the British Canoe Union. By joining you agree that we may use your information for the above purposes.
Any queries about membership contact the club secretary Nicky Penford