Darlington Triathlon Club welcomes all new members. We are here to help you enjoy triathlon, whether you are new to the sport or have race experience. Our emphasis is firmly on coaching and development and we are proud to have Level 3 coaches who can help you take your enjoyment of our sport to the next level.
If you'd like to join us, why not pop down to the Education Village on a Tuesday night to say hello and have a swim. There are two sessions - 6.30pm-7.30pm and 7.30pm-8.30pm, and both are fully coached and lifeguarded.
For membership enquiries please email:
For under 18 enquiries please email Neil Smith at Darlington Tri Juniors:
- Annual membership fees are £25 per year (Eary Bird price up to January 31 in calendar year; thereafter £30). Half yearly membership (July to year end) costs £15.00
- Membership Plus - includes UK Athletics members in addition to club membership (£40 Early Bird price, £45 thereafter)
- Swimming sessions involve an additional payment of £4
- Spinning sessions are available over the winter
- Road and track running sessions
- Open Water sessions are available over the summer
- We also have regular social events
(Open water swimming is held at at Ellerton Lake, near Scorton, between May and September)
We circulate a regular club newsletter containing all our news and training updates. To join the circulation list please email us at:
Please note that although we understand novices may like to take part in our club race, the Teesdale Sprint Triathlon on Sunday 22nd Sept 2019, all other members are kindly requested to keep this date free and make themselves available for marshalling duties. This is one day per year and only requires a few hours of your time and the event is the biggest income for the club. Without this membership fees would have to increase.