Tal Y Llyn SWIMRUN (cool)
16 Oct 2021
A lap swimrun course of 4.4km stunning trail running, and 600m swimming across Tal Y Llyn, in a beautiful part of Snowdonia National Park. Each lap has 200m height gain.
You have 4 hours to complete as many laps as you can.
Full details at weswimrun.org/tal-y-llyn
This is the "COOL" version, expect water temp. to be around 10/11 degrees Celsius.
- Marked course of 4.4km trail run (200m height gain per lap)
- Water safety team on 600m open water swim across Tal Y Llyn
- Aid station every 5km with water, electrolyte & nutrition
- Swimrun race vest
- WESWIMRUN swim hat
- Prizes for most laps in shortest amount of time (male, female, mixed, solo)
- Race timing (including laps)
- Event photos
- A WESWIMRUN Buff
- Free parking
- Beautiful and challenging trail running on a mix of terrain
- Swimming across the stunning glacial ribbon lake of Tal Y Llyn
- Hidden waterfalls and fun river crossings, all in the midst of Cadair Idris
- There will be prizes for the most laps within 6 hours in the shortest amount of time
- An adventurous and fun day out - go all out for the record, or just enjoy swimrunning through this beautiful part of the world
- 07:30 - 08:30: Registration at The Tyn Y Cornel Hotel
- 08.45: Route and safety brief
- 09:00: Start
- 13.00: Finish
- 13:30: Prizes (1st Team: male, female, mixed, 1st Solo: male, female)
Prizes: Most complete laps in the shortest amount of time in a maximum of 4 hours.
|01 Jun 2021||£120.00|
|01 Jun 2021||£70.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 16 Oct 2021
Closing Date: 01 Jun 2021