Cob House Halloween 10K
27 Oct 2018
Important Note - the link on the 2019 poster is incorrect!
2019 Entry is Open via the link below
Cob House Halloween 10K and Kids Fun Runs
In association with the parents of Christopher Whitehead Language College
Saturday 27th October 2018
Cob House Country Park
10K Race starts 2:30pm Kids Race starts at 1:30pm
Final Race Results
Follow the link below
******** Online entries have now closed ******
*** We still have places available on the day. Please arrive early though so we can get the entries added to the start list in time for the race start. ***
About the Race
A 3 lapped off-road 10K route around the Cob House Country Park which will include the spooky woods. This event is ideal for the serious runner and also anyone who just wants to be involved in a fun day and have a go at a 10K. Runners will have the option to stop after each lap (Approx 2 and 4 miles) and you will still be rewarded with a medal for your efforts. All profits will go to towards the Christopher Whitehead Language College Educational Sports Tour to Barbados in 2020.
- England Athletics Affiliation - Race Licence No: 2018-36201
- Halloween themed race medal for 10K race and kids races
- Pre and Post run massages will be available by Worcester university students for a small donation.
- Free parking at Cob House Country Park, please car share where possible
- BBQ - Weather Dependant
- Full use of the fantastic facilities at Cob House Country Park including the May Fly Cafe which will be serving Hot food and drinks all day.
- Fancy dress competition
- Halloween themed fun
- The event will be supported by Black pear joggers and the Active foot Company
Date: Saturday, 27th October 2018 at 2:30pm
Venue: Cob House Country Park, Worcester Road, Wichenford, Worcester, WR6 6YE
Distance: 10K (6.21 miles). As this is a multi terrain race, distances are approximate and may vary.
Surface: Off Road - XCountry
Route: 3 laps with a flat profile
Setting: Off-road Xcountry course around the grounds of Cob House Country Park
- Wheelchair accessible: No, although Yes for spectating
Water station: Yes
Distance markers: Every 1K
Traffic free: Yes
- First Aid: Yes
Awards: Halloween themed medal and goodie bag for all finishers.
Prizes: For winners of all races. Themed prizes and age category prizes.
Changing and Showers: No
Bag storage: Yes, unsupervised
Parking: Yes - Car Share as space is limited
Refreshments: Tea/coffee/soft drinks and hot food available to purchase on the day from the May Fly Cafe.
- Pre and Post run massages: Will be available by Worcester University students for a small donation.
Minimum age: 15 (Entrants under 18 will be permitted but must have permission of parent/guardian to take part)
Entry cost: £13 affiliated, £15 unaffiliated. Early Bird Price £11 / £13 until end of July, £12 /£14 until end of Aug 2018 **Entry cost frozen at £12 / £14 **
On-the-day entry: Only if race is not full (£2 extra)
Postal entry: No
Number collection: Collect race numbers on the day between 12:30pm and 2:00pm.
- Closing date: Saturday 20th October 2018 or when we reach 300 participants, whichever is reached first.
Kids fun runs - (Fancy Dress Optional) (online entry or enter on the day)
¼ mile: Ages 0-6, £3.50 entry
1 mile and 1/2 mile: Ages 7-16, £3.50 entry
- No refunds will be given for runners having to withdraw prior to the race unless your booked place can be filled by someone from the waiting list or another runner you nominate.
- If you are a registered EntryCentral user, then if you are unable to take part, it will be your responsibility to withdraw from the race. All withdrawals and full runner details must be notified to the organisers via the email address below by Saturday 20th October.
- Entries cannot be transferred on race day.
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
Confirmation and results
Confirmation of your entry will be emailed to you and posted on the 'sign ups' tab of this Entry Central page, please check carefully.
Results will also be published on this page shortly after the race and emailed out to all participants.
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|31 Jul 2018||£11.00||£13.00|
|14 Oct 2018||£12.00||£14.00|
|25 Oct 2018||£13.00||£15.00|
*Discounted for members of any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List