Tri Bridges - 2021
Tri Bridges Club Info
Tri Bridges Triathlon Club is Scotland’s newest Triathlon club based in Dunfermline. The club caters for all abilities and all distances of triathlon, duathlon and off road multi-sports events. We are very enthusiastic at helping each other achieve the best we can. An inclusive and diverse club serving athletes in and around the historic Forth Bridges.
We are run entirely by volunteers and always looking for support from local coaches.
The club ethos is very much at the heart of everything we do; A group of likeminded people who want to share experience and encourage everyone to enjoy training and competing in multi-sport events; regardless of ability, sex, age (Adults), size/shape or ethnicity we aim to be diverse and completely inclusive.
Aims & Objectives
- To encourage the practice and development of triathlon across all levels of ability in the Dunfermline and surrounding area.
- To offer coaching, training and competitive multisport opportunities in triathlon and related endurance multi-sport.
- To promote the club and sport of triathlon within the local community & with other local sporting bodies.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club.
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair and inclusive to all club members and in line with the equity policy and that of Triathlon Scotland.
- To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.
Reasons to Join Tri Bridges
- Increase your knowledge with a group of likeminded athletes
- Group training sessions are a great way to increase fitness and motivate each other
- Tap into a lot of experience and knowledge from highly qualified coaches and experienced athletes across the distances
- Increase network of friends of the same mindset
- Club social events
Membership will run from the 1 Jan to 31 Dec of the respective year, and will need to be renewed each year via this system. Membership costs £25 per year.