Peebles CC (Junior Membership)
Join online now and your membership will be valid until 31 December 2017.
Should you join on or after the 1st October 2017, your membership will be valid for 2018.
Welcome to Peebles Cycling Club, voted SCU Club of the Year 2008, the club that’s at the heart of Scotland's best cycling country.
Peebles is at the centre of the wonderful cycling in and around the Tweed valley and the Peebles Cycling Club reflects the diversity in the area. Many cyclists will be aware of the attractions of the Glentress complex of mountain biking trails and the Innerleithen downhill and cross country courses, built as part of the Seven Stanes project. We also have a network of excellent and quiet country roads for training and touring rides.
We have a club of over 300 members whose activities range through touring, audax, track racing, timetrialing, road racing, cross country and downhill MTB. In 2005 we were awarded Go Ride status by Scottish Cycling and full Clubmark accreditation in 2008 in recognition of the thriving junior section, arguably the stongest competing in Scotland.
PCC organised activities and events include :
- Winter Turbo Training
- Open 10 Time Trial - East of Scotland Championship 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Weekly Club Time Trial
- Youth MTB Stage Race - Winner of Scottish Cycling Event of the Year 2009
- Youth Summer Dirt Crit Series
- Saturday MTB Kids Club
- Adult and Junior Track Taster Session
- Go-Ride Training
- Winter Cyclocross Training
- Tour of Tweedale Sportif
- Weekly Road and MTB Rides
- Members Only Web Pages, Forum and Facebook Group
- Dual Slalom & Trials at Upper Winkston Farm
- Tweedlove Events - including women only coaching sessions, kids skills coaching and family rides
- Junior committee
- The best AGM ever (as somewhat loosely voted for by members)
- 12 days of cycling and other festive fun
For more information go to PCC Website