Chi Running technique workshop
06 Apr 19
There is no minimum level of experience required - all should come along ready to learn!
You can expect:
- A detailed review of the Chi Running technique - perfect for beginners and ideal as a review for practised Chi Runners.
- Video observation of your running form, with feedback
- How to develop your performance - for those who have been Chi Running before
- Hills and breathing - those vital ingredients for the northern runner!
- Local trail running with emphasis on how to train with the Chi Running principles
- Plenty of time for questions, feedback and individual attention
- The day will emphasise a centred, mindful approach to running.
The workshop will run from 10am and we expect to finish around 3pm including a break for lunch in the park cafe (cost is not included.)
Venue: Holmbridge, Holmfirth (subject to change, within the local area)
"It doesn't matter at what stage you are at with your running, Jon can help you find an easier, more efficient, style, so that you will look forward to every future run, not dread it. To have the confidence to exercise without causing injury to yourself is wonderful. To be fully 'in the moment' with body self-awareness and micro-managing it is intellectually rewarding too. As a 61 year old, relatively recent convert to Chi Running, I am now, post Jon's Level 1 workshop, filled with optimism."