Brig Bash 5
05 Jul 17
Join Perth Road Runners for the 20th running of the Brig Bash
- 5 miles - fast, flat, rural course -follow link to view course
- Bridge of Earn Institute, Station Road, Bridge of Earn, PH2 9EA
- £9:00 (S.A. members £7:00) (STRICTLY NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY) NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS.)
- SWAPs - Swaps accepted, deadline for swaps 28 June 17. Please email
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for male & female
- 1st prize for male & female team
- 1st prize only for age categories as below
|Vets||M 40-49||F 40-49|
|Supervets||M 50-59||F 50-59|
|Master Vets||M 60-69||F 60-69|
|Vintage Vets||M 70+||F 70+|
One prize per entrant, except for team prizes
- Male - Chris Robison 24:03; Female - Nicola Duncan 27:30
- Cash prize for new course record, male or female.
- 300 runners
- Race starts 7.30pm. Registration from 6.15pm. Race numbers will be available to collect on the day
PLEASE NOTE: UKA Rule 240 S5 Forbids the wearing of headphones, for this reason we ask runners to not wear headphones unless medically prescribed
POST RACE MASSAGE - CALEDONIAN PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES
- Caledonian Physiotherapy Services are providing massage services at the Bridge of Earn Institute. Donations requested - all proceeds will go towards the cost of funding a defibrillator.
- RUN4IT, TUNNOCKS & HIGHLAND SPRING
POST RACE REFRESHMENTS
- Free tea, coffee and the renowned Perth Road Runners baking following the event!
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??
|28 Jun 2017||£7.00||£9.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event on EntryCentral with a card payment, the Service Fee is 5% (min 60p) for each sign-up