Brig Bash 5
05 Jul 17
Join Perth Road Runners for the 20th running of the Brig Bash
- 5 miles - fast, flat, rural course -follow link to view course
- Bridge of Earn Institute, Station Road, Bridge of Earn, PH2 9EA
- £9:00 (S.A. members £7:00) (STRICTLY NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY) NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS.)
- SWAPs - Swaps accepted, deadline for swaps 28 June 17. Please email
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for male & female
- 1st prize for male & female team
- 1st prize only for age categories as below
|Vets||M 40-49||F 40-49|
|Supervets||M 50-59||F 50-59|
|Master Vets||M 60-69||F 60-69|
|Vintage Vets||M 70+||F 70+|
One prize per entrant, except for team prizes
- Male - Chris Robison 24:03; Female - Nicola Duncan 27:30
- Cash prize for new course record, male or female.
- 300 runners
- Race starts 7.30pm. Registration from 6.15pm. Race numbers will be available to collect on the day
HEADPHONES - PLEASE NOTE: UKA Rule 240 S5 forbids the wearing of headphones, for this reason we ask runners to not wear "in ear" headphones unless medically prescribed. Bone conducting headphones are permitted.
POST RACE MASSAGE - CALEDONIAN PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES
- Caledonian Physiotherapy Services are providing massage services at the Bridge of Earn Institute. Donations requested - all proceeds will go towards the cost of funding a defibrillator.
- RUN4IT, TUNNOCKS & HIGHLAND SPRING
POST RACE REFRESHMENTS
- Free tea, coffee and the renowned Perth Road Runners baking following the event!
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??
|28 Jun 2017||£7.00||£9.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up