West Highland Way Training Weekend
24 May 19
WayOutside West Highland Way Training Weekend!
What to expect...
A weekend running in the Scottish Highlands!
- Beta Running dedicated reps providing kit demos from Ultimate Direction, VJ Sports and LED Lenser. This will give you a chance to try products you could use on the race before you buy. Kit includes multiple sizes of Ultimate Direction hydration vests with women’s specific fit as well, trail running shoes from VJ and some of the best headtorches on the market from LED Lenser.
- ‘Pop-up’ running shop by Retailer Achilles Heel (based out of Glasgow) who will be on hand with a range of brands and kit.
- Yoga sessions structured specifically for runners with Kridaka Yoga by ironman triathlete and yoga instructor Mark Russel.
- Guest speakers Saturday night
- Group night run ~11pm Friday 24th
- Flexible running route distances on the West Highland Way in either direction
- Post run cake
- Free 15min 1-2-1 goal setting coaching with Level 3 ILM coach (sign up 1st come 1st served basis)
- Saturday evening meal together
- Option for a recovery group run Sunday morning (or do your own thing)
- Breakfast, teas and coffees included all weekend
- Opportunity to meet other runners in a stunning location!
PLEASE BOOK FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT ACCOMADATION VIA BY THE WAY HOSTEL PRIOR TO BOOKING TRAINING CAMP PLACE. To book please call Kirsty on 01838-400-333.
Arrive Friday evening & check out Sunday 10am (can book Sunday night too if you wish to).
Location: By the Way Hostel, Lower Station Rd, Tyndrum, Crianlarich FK20 8RY
For accomadation queries please email Kirsty at email@example.com
For all other questions please email event organiser