You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Virtual Gloucester 10K 2021
19 Jun 2021 - 03 Jul 2021
Virtual Gloucester 10K 2021 has now closed and you will not be able to sign-up for it. Please check the Organiser's Description for any organiser updates.
This event is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
- Date: Any time between 19th June and 3rd July 2021
- Venue: Anywhere and Everywhere
- Distance: 10km
- Surface: Your choice
- Route: Your choice
- Setting: The best setting you can find!
- Profile: whatever you want but if you would like a speed prize we are nor expecting you to find a net downhill route
- More information will be provided on the race website and through social media – let`s make it truly interactive. there is going to be a page for the Virtual 10K on the www.rungloucester.co.uk website and on the facebook page.
- Wheelchair accessible: yes as this is a Virtual race Wheelchair users can take part on a suitable surface
- Awards: Medal, winners’ prizes t shirts are available, and can be posted with your medal for £2.50. We will arrange collection points around Gloucester and from the Davies and Partners offices in Gloucester and Bristol.
- Notes: The aim of the race is to provide you all with a fun race no matter where you are. Funds are raised for local Gloucestershire charities.
- Online entry: Yes
- Postal entry: No, online only
- On-the-day entry: No
- Minimum age: no minimum age!!
- Entry cost: £10.00
- Refunds: No refunds can be provided by the organisers for non participation
- Contact: Davies and Partners Solicitors and Gloucester Quays Rotary Club
- Address: c/o Davies and Partners, Rowan House, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RT
- Email: email@example.com
The organiser has included pricing details in the Organiser's Description
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 10000
Places Available: ??List