Teri 10 K Trail and a Trig
02 Oct 2021
Teri 10 k Trail and a Trig
Saturday 2nd October 2021 • Start Time 12 noon
We are pleased to be launching a new race .It is a 10 k course in the Scottish Borders with around 200 m of elevation starting near Ashkirk and looping around forest trails and moorland tracks and including Drinkstone Hill Trig.
ORGANISED BY TEVIOTDALE HARRIERS
SHR event under SHR Rules
Category C Short Race under SHR rules
Registration opens at 10:45am and closes at 11:30 am
Cost 10k £7
There will be no on the day entries
This is a trail race across 10k under SHR rules .We appreciate you may need to walk at times - but please do not enter if you intend to walk the whole distance.
It is a new race so everyone gets a PB .
Please note we are unable to offer refunds.
It is on farmland so please do not bring dogs
There are no toilet facilities at the event.
Parking is just off the A7 south of Ashkirk.
Please note terms and conditions of entry:
- To enter the race, a runner must be
- Eligible to compete under SHR rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Aged 16 years or over on the day of the race
- Physically fit to run the race distance.
- Agree to abide by current covid rules on race day and will not participate on race day if you have recent onset of covid symptoms in the 10 days prior to the race, or have been told to isolate by track and trace or a health professional.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Teviotdale Harriers) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Submitting an entry to the race authorises Teviotdale Harriers to a. to use the runner’s e-mail address to send information about the Teri 10 k Trail and a Trig and other events that the club may organize in the future and b.to use for promotional purposes pictures of the runner taking part in the Teviotdale 10k Trail and a Trig event and prizegiving
- Entries are not transferable
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year
- Customers have the right to cancel and receive a refund for any entry made over the Internet as long as that is done within 7 days of the original entry date. (Distance Selling Act 2000)
- No other refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
- You agree that we may publish your personal information as part of the results of the event and may pass such information to the governing bodiy or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance,licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events .Results may include (but not limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times,occupation and age category.
- You agree that we may publish your name on entry central on the start list.
|30 Sep 2021 23:59||£7.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 60
Places Available: ??List