TQCC Summer Solstice Charity Challenge & BBQ
22 Jun 18
TQCC's Summer Solstice Charity Challenge
and BBQ returns
#### ONLINE ENTRY - NOW CLOSED ####
Please refer to our Facebook page for any further details re potential on the day sign-ups
On the evening of Friday 22 June 2018, Titanic Quarter Cycling Club are hosting a Charity Challenge, followed by a BBQ and social until late.
This year we a proud to have as our Charity Partner, Disability Sport NI.
##REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY - CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 20th JUNE 2018 @ 12:00 noon ##
- Harlequins Rugby Club, 45 Deramore Park, Belfast BT9 5JX.
- Showers and chaging facilities will be available
- Parking is available at the venue.
- £20.00 for the Charity Challenge & BBQ
- Note: £5 extra for insurance purposes if not a Cycling Ireland member
- Registration is online only
- Friday 22 June 2018
- Sign On 5.30-6.00pm | Route Briefing 6.15pm | Ride Out 6.30pm
- BBQ 9.00pm | Social until late
- 38 miles (62 kilometres) with 2,500 feet of climbing
- Returning to Harlequins Rugby Club for the BBQ
- Check out the route on Strava
- Register your interest here
- Charity Challenge entries must be received by 20th June 2018 @12:00 noon
- Registration is online only, to allow for BBQ catering numbers
- Cancellations ~ we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed
- Registration between 5.30pm and 6.00pm on 22nd June. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES
We look forward to seeing you at the TQCC Summer Solstice Charity Challenge & BBQ
Total Places: 200
Places Available: ??
|19 Jun 2018||£20.00||£25.00|
*Discounted for members of Cycling Ireland
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up