Leanne Fund Virtual 5K/10K
06 Jun 2020
On the first Saturday of June for the last 10 years The Leanne Fund has held an annual 5K run, with the addition of a 10K run to mark 10 years of the charitys existence last year.
Obviously this year a group event will not be possible, so we have adapted our event into a virtual one. Anyone can take part in a 'socially distanced' 5K or 10K* any time between 09:00 on Monday the 1st of June and 17:00 on Saturday the 6th of June.
Walkers are welcome to complete the 5k, the 10K is strictly over 18s and as always we HUGELY encourage rainbow themed fancy dress...
Every finisher will be emailed a personalised certificate showing their time and trophies will be awarded as follows:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male / 1st, 2nd, 3rd Female
- 1st Local Male
- 1st Local Female
- 1st Male adult / 1st Female Adult
- 1st,2nd, 3rd U-16 Male and Female
- 1st Local Male/Female
To be eligible for the 'local' prize your run must have started in Point.
- Distances must be run between 09:00 on Monday 1st June and 17:00 on Saturday 6th June.
- 1 attempt per person.
- Results must be submitted by 23:59 on Saturday 6th June.
- Be considerate to other people by keeping a 2m (minimum) distance at all times when passing.
- Do not drive somewhere to run.
- ALL runs must start and finish at around the same point – either lapped or out and back routes.
- Runs must be completed solo, other than U13 and U15 athletes who should be accompanied by an adult: under 13 athletes must be supervised by a responsible household member at all times, and under 15 athletes should be accompanied if appropriate.
- All current government guidelines regarding Social Distancing must be strictly adhered to. Any changes to these guidelines before the run should be followed.
- If possible please upload your run to Strava or Garmin Connect, making sure the activity is set to PUBLIC they send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have Strava or Garmin, please send a screenshot/photo of your watch or phone that shows at least: run time, distance, date/time completed.
- We will use the elapsed time of your run rather than moving time.
- Please send your results from the email address you registered with, include your full name and which distance (10k/5k) you attempted.
|06 Jun 2020||£5.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Date: 06 Jun 2020
Closing Date: 06 Jun 2020
Places Available/Total: ??/300