St Andrews Hospice Festival of Cycling - Sportive
10 Jun 18
General Entry into the 2018 St Andrews Hospice Sportive.
St Andrews Hospice Sportive in association with Arria Wheelers CC, Airdrie CC & Coatbridge Clarion CC. Sponsored by Bell Group.
Sign-ups for this event on Entry Central are by card payment only. The Entry Central Service Fee is 4% for each General Entry sign-up. For an entry fee of £25.00 the Service Fee is £1.00
The event is a sportive for both experienced and developing amateur cyclists:
- Choice of three categorised routes, 100 miles, 100 kilometers or 40 miles (See website for details)
- All routes will be comprehensively and clearly way-marked.
- Route sheets will be mailed or emailed in advance & will also be available on the day
- Entry numbers will be provided at registration .
- Three well-stocked feeding stations on the routes.
- Broom wagon and First aid are available.
- Medals will be provided on the day.
- Pre and post ride toilet facilities.
- The minimum age for entry is 16 years of age.
- For all participants under the age of 18 the entry must be completed by a parent or guardian
REGISTRATION: Between 07:00 and 08:30 on Sunday 10th June 2018 at Broadwood Stadium, Ardgoil Drive, Cumbernauld G68 9NE
START: Between 07:15 and 8.45. The Event will close at 17.00
|03 Jun 2018||£25.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 200
Places Available: ??List