Somer Athletic Club - Membership 2019
Everyone is welcome to join Somer A.C. – whatever your running ability!
Please Note. ONLY select one membership category per entry. If you want to add another you can do this from your basket.
Renewing or are you just starting out or running for fun? Do you want to improve or keep fit? Are you training for an event or do you simply wish to run with like minded people? Joining a running club can help you achieve all these goals and more!
What can we offer you?
- Structured training sessions suitable for the complete beginner to the more accomplished runner, delivered by qualified UK Athletics running coaches.
- Affiliation to England Athletics providing insurance while out running plus a £2 discount on race entries.
- Excellent facilities, track and field. Indoor Sports hall (Thursday’s). Hot showers, toilets and changing facilities, free parking. Regular use of Bath University Athletics Track
- A chance of a guaranteed London Marathon place.
- Regular Club e-magazine.
- A reason to run during the long, cold winter months.
- 10% discount at many running/sports shops
- Many Free or Subsidised social/running events throughout the year
Membership rates for 2018 are as follows:
Senior Membership (inc EA Affiliation) £25.00
Joint Membership (Inc EA Affiliation) £45.00
Family Membership (2 adults + 2 Youth/Junior) £60.00
Youth Membership (Inc EA Affiliation) £25.00
Junior Membership* £15.00
Weekly subs are payable (on attendance) of £2 per week whether 1 or 2 are attended. Non-members or expired members pay £3 per session.
* Junior membership is by invitation only