Shimna Wheelers CC - Shimna Challenge Sportive
15 Jul 18
Are you up for the challenge ???
On-line Entry is NOW CLOSED
If you are …… then welcome to what is sure to be one of the best leisure cycling events in the Northern Ireland calendar.
Join us for the Shimna Challenge (Sportive with a twist!) on 15th July 2018. This year we have two options. A 50 mile or a 30 mile option through the heart of the Mournes. The event will be suitable for everyone from leisure cyclist to club racers, 2 routes are on offer. Sign on is at Bryansford GAC, Castlewellan Road, Newcastle from 8.30am; with wheels down at 10am.
Challenge Day will include:
- £20 entry fee on the day (For Cycling Ireland Members) otherwise £25 or £15 online (For Cycling Ireland Members) otherwise £20 (£5 for day licence)
- online entry (entry central) Early bird savings.
- For 1st 200 entries Mourne Cycle goodie bags.
- free carparking (Bryansford GAC) and Bike storage
- motorcycle support / outriders
- breath taking scenery
- great craic with “bike” minded individuals
- food stop at mid way point
- Quality catering at the end
- shower / changing facilities
- YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Full details available on our website at Shimna CC Sportive 2018
- Cancellations - we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed
- Registration between 8.30am and 9:45am on 15th July 2018. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
- Mass start at 10:00am Helmets must be worn at all times.
- RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES
I understand and agree that I participate in this event entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all hazards and that I must ride in a manner which is safe for myself and all others. I am aware that when riding on a public highway the function of the marshals is only to indicate direction and that I must decide whether the movement is safe. I agree that no liability whatsoever shall attach to the Promoter, Promoting Club, Event Sponsor, Cycling Ireland, any Sub-Committee of Cycling Ireland, any Event Official or any Member of the Promoting Club in respect of injury, loss or damage suffered by me in or by reason of the event, however caused.
|13 Jul 2018||£15.00||£20.00|
*Discounted for members of Cycling Ireland
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List