Run and Become Sri Chinmoy Invitational 5k
29 Nov 2020
Run and Become Sri Chinmoy Invitational 5km road race .
Sunday 29th November 2020 –
Women's Invitational 11.30 am
Mens Invitational 12 noon
Working with Scottish Athletics and under guidance from Sport Scotland and the Scottish Government we have aranged an invitational 5k event, in secure safe surroundings at the Fife Cycle Park Lochcgelly.
- For invited athletes only according to Sport Scotland guidelines
- Sorry we would love to have more runners but not possible just now!
- Accurately measured 5km course.
- Excellent paved surface used regualrly by racing cyclists
- 5 laps plus 155 metres.
- Please note as this is an invitaional event, There is no dedicated web page.
- Full details, Safety brief and instructions mailed to each individual entry.
- Full Scottish athletics Covid-19 health and safety protocols to ensure both athletes and officials safety
- Details and location of the circuit can be seen at Venue website HERE click view circuit.
- All enqiuries to be sent to either Adrian Stott re race and entry logistics. Mark Pollard regrading entry eligibility.
|25 Nov 2020||£10.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 60
Places Available: ??List