Level 2 Coaching (Practical Delivery) Stirling
06 Jun 2021
Triathlon Scotland - Level 2 Coaching Qualification
Practical Delivery - Stirling
Practical Delivery Overview
The practical delivery part of the qualification includes:
The course is supported by an online resource, which contains all the information required to complete the course and develop your own coaching knowledge and skills.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a level 1 triathlon coach qualification or complete an Approved Prior Learning application.
- Be a valid Core Coach or Ultimate Coach Home Nation member. This is to provide coaching insurance cover.
- Have access to a device for the online resource.
- You will need access to a computer (desktop/laptop) or a tablet and a good internet connection; some smartphones can also connect.
Wellbeing & Protection Information
Coaches who do regulated work with children or vulnerable adults will be required to undergo a PVG check and complete Child Wellbeing & Protection in Sport Training.
If you are unsure whether or not the coaching you will be doing is classed as regulated work, please speak with your Club Wellbeing Officer or Triathlon Scotland.
Gannochy Sports Centre, University Of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA
- Introductory Webinar: 27 May 2021 8pm-8:30pm
- Practical Delivery: 6 June 2021 9:30am-4:30pm
- Assessment Visit: Arranged Individually
The total cost for the Level 2 Coaching Qualification is £620 (£270 if eligible for sportscotland subsidy*).
This cost will be broken down as follows:
- Online Delivery: £500 (You may be eligible for a £350 subsidy for this element of the course)*
- Practical Delivery: £120
*To be eligible for the sportscotland subsidy:
- Applicants must demonstrate coaching activity within 6 months of applying for the subsidy (at least once per month / 12 sessions per year). This coaching activity must take place in Scotland.
- You must describe how this qualification will have an impact on schools, clubs or the community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in relation to the sessions.
|23 May 2021||£120.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 8
Places Available: ??