Sportive Kinross Jersey
26 Sep 2020
The Sportive Kinross event Jersey for 2020 is now available to order
To celebrate our 10th year we wanted to highlight our relationship with CHAS (Children's Hospices across Scotland). Since 2011 we have raised over £75,000 for CHAS and 10% of any jersey bought this year will go to the charity. The jersey graphics were designed by Isla Riddell, 13 year old daughter of Iain and Marion Riddell, both club members. Another Kinross Cycling Club member, 3rd year design student Rory Maddocks of Kinross High School, put these graphics into a classic cycling jersey design. The result is a stunning and simple design which we are sure will be worn by many riders on the day of the event.
We are now taking advance orders for the jersey which will be available to collect on the day of the event. The cost of the jersey is £35 (+£1.40 Entry Central Service Fee) and this includes your name on the collar should you wish this.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be unable to take any further orders after 22:00 on Monday 10th. August
Please note: we cannot guarantee that any jerseys will be available for sale on the day of the Sportive (26 th September 2020).
The jersey is based on the Owayo C3 Sport specification giving you.
- a narrow, athletic cut with raglan sleeves. The fabrics are highly functional with elastic characteristics. The jerseys C3 Sport are equipped with standing collars, zippers, and a 3-component pocket on the lower back
- Each fabric is individually selected to maximise comfort and durability and is moisture wicking to ensures quick moisture dispersal and optimal temperature regulation.
- The products are sewn with a specially-developed, German-engineered thread that meets the highest demands of the sporting industry. An advanced '4 thread-overlock' machine stitch is used to ensure superior strength and stability.
- The printing process is computer-controlled to enable millimeter precision and laser sharpness. Owayo use a 'thermal sublimated process' that binds the colour molecules to the fabric fibres at the molecular level. In this way, the fabric can remain soft and breathable, and the print will not wash-out, fade, or deteriorate.
- No compromise is made with the zipper selection. The apparel is equipped with the #1 world-wide leader in zipper manufacturing. This offers you the highest quality zipper possible.
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when selecting and purchasing your jersey.
- First, Personal Details page, in the “How many tickets do you want?” field please leave at the default quantity of one UNLESS you require multiple jerseys of the same size and with the same name printed on the collar.
- On the next page please enter the size required (please refer to the Owayo size guide). Please note size will be 2-12 as per the Owayo Sizing Guide. https://www.owayo.com/custom-cycling-jerseys
- If you wish for your name to be printed on the collar then type your name / nickname EXACTLY as you want it to be printed. Please DOUBLE check spelling, letters in upper or lower case etc as mistakes at this stage cannot be rectified once the jersey is manufactured. Custom orders are not refundable unless faulty.
- Add the item to your basket.
- If you wish for more jerseys in different sizes / with different names please select “Add Another” from your shopping basket.
- Once finished please check out and pay for the items.
|10 Aug 2020||£35.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 700