01 May 2021
Sportive Kinross in association with Synergy Cycles is now in its 10th. year, and once again we are delighted to be supporting Children's Hospices Across Scotland CHAS Website and so far we have raised £75,129
.The entry fee is £30, plus the Entry Central Service Fee for each sign-up. Payment is by card only.
To sign up for this event you must log into your Entry Central (EC) account or Register (create) an account with EC if you don't already have one. Create EC Account
If after signing up for the Sportive, you find that you need to change the Route, Emergency Contact or Emergency Contact's phone number, only you (the EC account holder) can do this by logging back into your EC account. These changes do not need prior admin approval.
The Route & Emergency Contact details, can changed until the Entry Central closing date (16th April 2021 @ 23:59 ). We close it 3 weeks before the Sportive to allow us to create the final rider lists for the Timing Chip Company and for the "on-the day" registration team.
If you are unable to ride and wish to pass your place onto someone else, this is the process.
- The Sportive MUST be sold out
- The Current rider informs the Sportive Administrator of their wishes via firstname.lastname@example.org (stating the name and email address of new rider)
Please note: Approval is at the discretion of the Sportive Administrator (see the T&C's)
- The new rider signs up to the waiting list via their own Entry Central account (if one needs to be created use the link above)
- The Sportive Administrator will approve the change. (dependant on age criteria)
- The new rider will receive an email from EC inviting them to complete the payments section.
- The new rider will receive an email from EC confirming a successfull sign up.
- There is no refund available for the rider transferring the place.
The event is a cyclo sportive for both experienced and developing amateur cyclists:
- Choice of three categorised routes, 44 miles, 67 miles or 88 miles (See Sportive Kinross Website for details)
- All routes will be comprehensively and clearly way-marked.
- Electronic timing chips.
- Route sheets and entry numbers will be emailed in advance.
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route.
- Short route option of 44 miles has one feed stop.
- Broom wagon and First aid are available.
- Individual times and certificates available from the website to download after the event.
- Full results list available from the Sportive Kinross Website after the event to download.
- Savoury food and event souvenir at the finish for all riders (included in price).
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities.
- Ideal training event for the Etape Caledonia or an early season test.
- We are supporting Childrens Hospices Across Scotland CHAS Website
- The minimum age for entry is 16 years of age.
- For all participants under the age of 18 the entry must be completed by a parent or guardian
REGISTRATION: Between 08:00 and 09:30 on the 1st. May 2021 at Loch Leven Community Campus, Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8FQ
START: Between 08:30am and 10:00am. The Event will close at 17.00
|13 Jul 2020||£30.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 907
Places Available: ??