Sportive Kinross Jersey
28 Apr 18
The Sportive Kinross event Jersey for 2018 is now available to order
For those who rode in the Sportive in 2017 you will be aware that we had our commemorative jersey designed as a project with the Design students in Kinross High School. The winning design was from S5 student Amy Broadhurst and proved very popular with riders in the 2017 Sportive.
We are using the same design in 2018 and we are now taking advance orders for the jersey which will be available to collect on the day of the event. We have kept the cost at the same price of £35 and this includes your name on the collar, and Priority entry to the 2019 Sportive. Please click the Blue Sign-up button above.
We also presently have a few jerseys (without names on the collar) on sale just now through the Kinross Cycling Club website http://kinrosscyclingclub.co.uk/index.php/kit, Here you can buy your Jersey by using the webmail which will be sent to the KCC kit manager plus you will also find a link to the Latest Stock which lists the sizes still available. You will also be given priority entry into the 2019 Sportive-Kinross.
Please note: we cannot guarantee that these will still be available for sale on the day of the Sportive (28th April 2018).
The jersey is based on the Owayo C2 Sport specification giving you.
- a narrow, athletic cut with raglan sleeves. The fabrics are highly functional with elastic characteristics. The jerseys C2 Sport are equipped with standing collars, zippers, and a 3-component pocket on the lower back
- Each fabric is individually selected to maximise comfort and durability and is moisture wicking to ensures quick moisture dispersal and optimal temperature regulation.
- The products are sewn with a specially-developed, German-engineered thread that meets the highest demands of the sporting industry. An advanced '4 thread-overlock' machine stitch is used to ensure superior strength and stability.
- The printing process is computer-controlled to enable millimeter precision and laser sharpness. Owayo use a 'thermal sublimated process' that binds the colour molecules to the fabric fibres at the molecular level. In this way, the fabric can remain soft and breathable, and the print will not wash-out, fade, or deteriorate.
- No compromise is made with the zipper selection. The apparel is equipped with the #1 world-wide leader in zipper manufacturing. This offers you the highest quality zipper possible.
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when selecting and purchasing your jersey.
- First, Personal Details page, in the “How many tickets do you want?” field please leave at the default quantity of one UNLESS you require multiple jerseys of the same size and with the same name printed on the collar.
- On the next page please enter the size required (please refer to the Owayo size guide) http://www.sportive-kinross.co.uk/index.php/the-jersey
- If you wish for your name to be printed on the collar please check this box and then type your name / nickname EXACTLY as you want it to be printed. Please DOUBLE check spelling, letters in upper or lower case etc as mistakes at this stage cannot be rectified once the jersey is manufactured. Custom orders are not refundable unless faulty.
- Add the item to your basket.
- If you wish for more jerseys in different sizes / with different names please select “Add Another” from your shopping basket.
- Once finished please check out and pay for the items.