28 Apr 18
General Entry into the 2018 Sportive Kinross.
Sportive Kinross in association with Synergy Cycles is now in its 8th. year, and once again we are delighted to be supporting Childrens Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS). So far we have raised £60,000 for our partner charity CHAS.
One major change this year is that you must Register (create) an account with Entry Central before you can sign up for the sportive. This is to allow You to change the Route, Emergency Contact and Emergency Contact's phone number yourself up to the closing date (7th April 2018) without admin intervention or approval.
This year we have had to increase the event entry fee due to increased costs of running the Sportive. However we still believe this remains great value at £30 and this includes a £6.00 donation (a rise from £5 in previous years) to CHAS
Sign-ups for this event on Entry Central are by card payment only. The Entry Central Service Fee is 5% for each General Entry sign-up. For an entry fee of £30.00 the Service Fee is £1.50
There are 20 free pledge places available to ride the Sportive in 2018 through CHAS. All you have to do to gain one of these rides is agree to raise a set sum of money for this fantastic children’s charity. To find out more about this option email CHAS directly a
The event is a cyclo sportive for both experienced and developing amateur cyclists:
- Choice of three categorised routes, 44 miles, 68 miles or 88 miles (See website for details)
- All routes will be comprehensively and clearly way-marked.
- Electronic timing chips.
- Route sheets and entry numbers will be emailed in advance.
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the Black & Red routes.
- One well-stocked feeding station on the Blue route.
- Broom wagon and First aid are available.
- Individual times and certificates available from the website to download after the event.
- Full results list available from the website after the event to download.
- Savoury food and event souvenir at the finish for all riders (included in price).
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities.
- Ideal training event for the Etape Caledonia or an early season test.
- We are supporting Childrens Hospice Association Scotland (http://www.chas.org.uk)
- The minimum age for entry is 16 years of age.
- For all participants under the age of 18 the entry must be completed by a parent or guardian
REGISTRATION: Between 08:00 and 09:30 on Saturday 28th April 2018 at Loch Leven Community Campus, Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8FQ
START: Between 08:30am and 10:00am. The Event will close at 17.00