29 Apr 17
Sportive Kinross in association with Synergy Cycles is now in its 7th. year, and once again we are delighted to be partnering Childrens Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS). So far we have raised over £52,000 for our partner charity CHAS. There are 20 free places available to ride through CHAS in 2017 and all you have to do to gain one of these rides is agree to raise a set sum of money for this fantastic children’s charity. To find out more about this option email CHAS directly at email@example.com
The event entry fee remains great value at £25 and this includes a £5.00 donation to Childrens Hospice Association Scotland. (http://www.chas.org.uk) but excludes Entry Central registration fee of £1.25 (5%).
Please Note: Entry Central will apply an additional transaction charge at the point of purchase.
The event is a cyclo sportive for both experienced and developing amateur cyclists:
- Choice of three categorised routes, 44 miles, 68 miles or 88 miles (See website for details)
- All routes will be comprehensively and clearly way-marked.
- Electronic timing chips.
- Route sheets and entry numbers will be emailed in advance.
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route.
- Short route option of 44 miles has one feed stop.
- Broom wagon and First aid service available.
- Individual times and certificates available from the website to download after the event.
- Full results list available from the website after the event to download.
- Savoury food and event souvenir at the finish for all riders (included in price).
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities.
- We are supporting Childrens Hospice Association Scotland (http://www.chas.org.uk)
- The minimum age for entry is 16 years of age.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have had this entry completed and paid for by a parent or guardian.
REGISTRATION: Between 08:00 and 09:30 at Loch Leven Community Campus, Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8FQ
START:Between 08:30am and 10:00am. Riders must finish by 17.00.