Pitreavie Amateur Athletic Club (or Pitreavie AAC as it is often known) is based at Pitreavie in Dunfermline, Fife and offers coaching and opportunities for athletes as young as eight up to senior level in all athletic disciplines, including Track & Field, Cross Country, Road Running and Hill Running.
The club benefits from excellent facilities including its own clubhouse and gym, access to an outdoor running track and full indoor facilities at the Pitreavie Indoor Centre run by Fife Leisure.
The club competes in a variety of leagues at all age groups from U11 up to Senior level. Pitreavie athletes have competed at all levels, up to and including Olympic games; however recognition of athletes at all levels is important to the club.
Main training sessions are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
The membership year of Pitreavie AAC runs from 1st April to 31st March. Anyone joining from October to March will be offered a 50% discount on membership.
For new members (who have been invited to join the club) membership is as follows:
Note these prices are for 6 months membership from October 2016 - March 2017 (membership is reduced to 50%)
- NEW Junior Club Member age 8-15 (includes £5 supporting membership for one adult) - £30 + £20 joining fee
- NEW Junior Sibling Member age 8-15 (for athletes who already have a parent who is a member) - £25 + £20 joining fee
- NEW Senior Club Member (age 16+) - £25 + £20 joining fee
- NEW Second Claim Member (for athletes of any age who are first claim to another club) - £20 + £20 joining fee
- NEW Road Runner Member (age 18+) - £20 + £20 joining fee
- NEW Supporting Member - £5
All new membership costs include a £20 joining fee which will pay for a club vest or crop top. Once you have received your confirmation email please take this to the Club Cafe on either a Tuesday or Thursday evening to collect both the club kit and your welcome pack.
Membership fees also include the £7 levy payable to Scottish Athletics for all competitive members.