NDCC Coastal Challenge 2022
12 Jun 2022
**ONLINE ENTRY OPEN**
**LIMITED ENTRY AVAILABLE AT SIGN ON**
Are you up for the challenge ???
If you are …… then welcome to the nineteenth year of our great Charity cycle event, the most popular touring cycle event in the Northern Ireland calendar.
This year the Coastal Challenge is supporting the local charities that are yet to be decided.
NDCC are proud to offer a scenic coastal route of 100km around the Ards Peninsula which has few inclines and takes a break in Portaferry for lunch. So whether you are a serious cyclist or a novice wanting to cycle the distance for the first time the NDCC Bangor Coastal Challenge is the event for you! The Challenge starts and finishes at the Bangor Aurora which has ample car parking and changing facilities. En-route there will be water stations, a “broom wagon” for breakdowns etc. and the event will be overseen by an experienced team of marshalls, with motorcycle, paramedics and ambulance back-up.
Facilities on Challenge Day will include
- ample changing facilities
- ample car parking
- lunch at Portaferry
- Refreshments provided upon return to Bangor Aurora.
YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Route can be found here via Strava - https://www.strava.com/routes/2956214522709983496
- Challenge entries must be received by 11th June 2022 @ 18:00
- Cancellations ~ we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed
- Registration between 8:15am and 9:15am on 12th June. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
- STAGGERED START at 09:30am WE RECOMMEND THAT HELMETS ARE WORN AT ALL TIMES. NO MORE THAN 20 RIDERS AT A TIME
- RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES
I understand and agree that I participate in this event entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all hazards and that I must ride in a manner which is safe for myself and all others. I am aware that when riding on a public highway the function of the marshals is only to indicate direction and that I must decide whether the movement is safe. I agree that no liability whatsoever shall attach to the Promoter, Promoting Club, Event Sponsor, Cycling Ireland, any Sub-Committee of Cycling Ireland, any Event Official or any Member of the Promoting Club in respect of injury, loss or damage suffered by me in or by reason of the event, however caused.
|11 Jun 2022 18:00||£25.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
09:00:00 - 15:00:00
Total Places: 500
Places Available: ??List