Stirling Tri Club - Summer Camp 2 - MONDAY
08 Aug 2022
Stirling Triathlon Club Junior Summer Camp 2022 - MONDAY 8 AUGUST ONLY
Monday 8th August to Friday 12th August inclusive – University of Stirling
Stirling Triathlon Club are excited to announce the return of their hugely successful junior summer camps. The camps are suitable for anyone interested in improving their multisport performance in Triathlon, Pentathlon and anything inbetween!!
The 5 day camps run during the school holidays and provide a fantastic opportunity for juniors aged 8-17 to train at Stirling University's state of the art sports facilities, including the National Swimming Academy pool. The sessions will be delivered by one of Scotland's most successful junior triathlon clubs, with experienced professional coaches. If you are unable to attend all 5 days of the camp, we offer the opportunity to attend individual days at a cost of £30/day. This booking is for MONDAY 8 AUGUST ONLY
The camp is open to anyone aged between 8 and 17 who can swim front crawl continuously with their head in the water for at least 4 lengths. We would be delighted to accept kids from any club or even kids who are interested but have never done any triathlons before, as long as they meet the swim requirements (we are also running some "Tri a Run And Swim" sessions for any less confident swimmers over the summer holidays, please see the separate posting about these sessions).
Each day the athletes will be swimming and running with the option to do either cycling or fencing and laser shooting, along with the opportunity to take part in laser runs. There will also be some Strength and Conditioning to make athletes more prepared for swimming, cycling and running.
The cost of the camp is £125.00 for five action packed days (or £30 if paying by the day).
Key Information – full information will be emailed to all participants in advance of the camp.
- Start (drop off) 9.45am each day and finish at 4.15pm (sharp)
- If you are cycling, your bike should be in good working order and a well fitting helmet is mandatory. A good quality bike lock is also required with which to secure your bike whilst not in use. There is no facility to store bikes overnight.
- Kids need to bring all their swim, gym, bike (if cycling), run and transition gear each day and we suggest a change of clothes to wear indoors while on lunch, workshops, and other activities. i.e. jumper and joggies etc. Waterproof kit is essential.
- Kids will need a packed lunch, nutritious snacks and a water bottle, or money to buy something at the cafe.
- If you are unable to attend the camp and is there is someone else to fill your space, we will offer a refund less a £10.00 admin charge.
|07 Aug 2022 23:59||£30.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
09:45:00 - 16:15:00
Total Places: 8
Places Available: ??List