The Gordon Scott Memorial 10 mile Open Time Trial (Kings Moss cc)
07 May 17
Kings Moss Cycling Club invite riders to participate in The Gordon Scott Memorial 10 mile Open TT on Sunday 7th May 2017.
- Limited to 100 riders.
- Sign-on from 9.00am and closes 9.45am.
- First rider off at 10.00am.
- Please note your start time will be determined by the order which you sign-on on the day.
- Location the Lay-By on the A26 at Woodgreen, Ballymena.
- No parking is allowed at the lay-by, race officials only.
- Please park at the park and ride at the Ballymena end of the A26.
- Entry Fee £7.00 for Pre-Entry and £10.00 on the day.
- A donation will be made to a charity of Kirston Scott's choice.
- A working rear light is required.
- A Cycling Ireland limited competition licence or above is required.
- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories.
- Overall 1,2&3
- Women, fastest outside the top 3
- Junior, fastest outside the top 3
- M40, fastest outside the top 3
- M50, fastest outside the top 3
- M60, fastest outside the top 3
Please e-mail with any queries.
Start/Finish @ the Lay-By on the A26 at Woodgreen, Ballymena. No parking at this lay-by, race officials only. PLEASE PARK AT THE PARK & RIDE AT THE BALLYMENA END OF THE A26