The Hereford 10 Mile Race VIRTUAL ENTRY
13 Feb 2022 - 27 Feb 2022
THE HEREFORD 10 MILE RACE VIRTUAL ENTRY
If you’re unable to race on the day, please join us for The Hereford 10 Mile Virtual Race. Virtual entry allows you to race wherever you like between the 13th – 27th February.
All virtual entrants will receive the bespoke finishers medal and results will be uploaded to www.readysetgotiming.co.uk
Everyone is welcome!
Race Date: Your virtual entry must be completed between 13th – 27th February 2022.
Entries: Entry Fee - £10 Minimum Age - 18
Submit Your Run: To submit your run please email a screenshot of your Garmin/Strava/MapMyRoute to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on 27th February 2022
Medals: All entrants will receive a bespoke finishers medal, posted directly to you. We’d love to see your post-race pictures on social media.
Results: Full results will be available post-race at www.readysetgotiming.co.uk
Please follow us on social media to keep up to date with updates and other events
Terms And Conditions
The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Social distancing all government rules must be adhered to at the time of your race.
- Runs must be 10 miles (16.09km) in length (reasonable GPS margin of error).
- Races must be run between the 13th February 2022 and 27th February 2022. Only 1 attempt per person.
- Each individual runner must upload their Strava/Garmin effort and email your evidence to email@example.com by midnight on 27th February 2022. Only entries recieved by this time will be included in the results.
- Where possible your run should be titled ‘The Hereford 10 Mile Virtual’
- Results will be based on “time elapsed” rather than “moving time”
- Routes with significant negative elevation will not be counted (not all downhill routes)
- Any post-race queries must be raised directly to firstname.lastname@example.org