Haddington Running Club Membership 2018
Haddington Running Club (HRC) meet every Wednesday Evening at Aubigny Sports Centre, Mill Wynd, Haddington, EH41 4DB. We meet at 1845 with a view to start running at 1900. There are changing facilities and showers for use by club members on club nights.
We have a close association with our local JogScotland Haddington Group. They also meet at the sports centre on a Wednesday evening.
Our training runs are mainly in and around Haddington. Making use of our local country road, trails and footpaths.
We cater for all abilities. Please feel free to come down and have a run on a club night.
The club organise 3 road races during the year. A 5K and 10K as part of the Haddington Festival week in June. A Half Marathon on the second Saturday in August.
Our Social Runs include:
- Carefrae Mill Run 10.5 miles (Carfraemill over Lammermuir Hills to Gifford) in August
- East Lothian Summer Series. A series of 5K runs organised by Haddington, Dunbar, Musselburgh, Portobello
- Goats Gallop 9 mile run from Longyester Cottages to Lammerlaw, Hopes Reservoir and back to Longyester Cottages
- Saturday Morning Runs from Aubigny Sports Centre
New Members will receive a Free HRC Technical T Shirt. Please drop into Joe Forte Sports, 65 High Street Haddington EH41 3ED Tel: 01620 824023
Existing Members can buy a HRC Technical T Shirt for a discounted price of £10
We have a very sucessful Junior Section who train at Meadowmill, Tranent on a Monday and Thursday evening during school term. For more details please contact Jamie Wilson. Email:
For more information our web site is:
Any data collected from the membership application process will only be used for:
- Information about Club Activities
- Membership Renewals
- Invitation to attend Social Activities
- Notification about HRC AGM
HRC will NOT pass data collected from Membership Application to any other party