Ilkley Harriers HDSRL Series
06 Jul 17
|Tuesday 23rd May 2017||7.45pm||Harrogate Harriers|
|Thursday 1st June 2017||7.45pm||Dragons Running Club|
|Wednesday 14th June 2017||7.45pm||Wetherby Runners|
|Tuesday 20th June 2017||7.45pm||Knaresborough Striders|
Thursday 6th July 2017
The Norman Smith Handicap Race and League Presentation
|7.20pm onwards||Otley AC|
Please note: This entry site is for members of ILKLEY HARRIERS ONLY. Other clubs, please contact your own HDRSL club rep.
Race numbers will be issued from beginning of May onwards.
Price per Ilkley Harrier entrant is £10 excluding any card charges.
- only Bona Fide “First Claim” or “Second Claim” members of clubs affiliated to the HDSRL are eligible to compete in the League (sorry, guest runners are not allowed)
- every competitor must be registered with England Athletics with a ‘competition license’
- runners should wear club vests
- runners must wear the race number issued to them throughout the year’s League events (including the Handicap race). Failure to do so will mean that the runner will not be recorded in the results and will not count for team points etc.
- Runners and others take part in HDSRL events at their own risk. All runners must sign the disclaimer.
- All races will have an England Athletics license, which requires the organisers to have conducted a risk assessment.
- Further to that, it is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure that they are happy with the safety of the course before competing.
“Athletes are advised to examine the course for potential hazards before competing.
The course has been checked by the organising club and a risk assessment conducted.
Any competitor who has concerns about a safety aspect on the course should bring it to the attention of the organisers and/or the referee IMMEDIATELY. If the issue cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the ATHLETE he/she is advised not to participate in the race.”
- Any runner must be aged 15 on the day of the race.
- Runners under 17 years of age may only compete with the approval of their club, an adult club representative having considered the particular race and the abilities of the young athlete.
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??
|13 Jun 2017||£9.40|
To sign-up for this event on EntryCentral with a card payment, the Service Fee is 5% (min 60p) for each sign-up