Ilkley Harriers HDSRL Series
05 Jun 18
Ilkley Harriers HDSRL Series has now closed and you will not be able to sign-up for it. Please check the Organiser's Description for any organiser updates.
This event is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
Website for full Information: www.harrogate-league.org.uk
|Tuesday 5th June 2018||7.45pm||Skipton AC|
|Tuesday 19th June 2018||7.45pm||Ilkley Harriers|
|Thursday 5th July 2018||7.45pm||Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers|
Tuesday 17th July 2018
|7.45pm||Nidd Valley Road Runners|
(Ignore event date 05/06/2018 - this is the first race date)
Please note: This entry site is for members of ILKLEY HARRIERS ONLY. Other clubs, please contact your own HDRSL club rep.
Race numbers will be issued from beginning of May onwards.
Price per Ilkley Harrier entrant is £13 excluding any card charges.
- only Bona Fide “First Claim” or “Second Claim” members of clubs affiliated to the HDSRL are eligible to compete in the League (sorry, guest runners are not allowed)
- every competitor must be registered with England Athletics with a ‘competition license’
- runners should wear club vests
- runners must wear the race number issued to them throughout the year’s League events (including the Handicap race). Failure to do so will mean that the runner will not be recorded in the results and will not count for team points etc.
- Runners and others take part in HDSRL events at their own risk. All runners must sign the disclaimer.
- All races will have an England Athletics license, which requires the organisers to have conducted a risk assessment.
- Further to that, it is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure that they are happy with the safety of the course before competing.
“Athletes are advised to examine the course for potential hazards before competing.
The course has been checked by the organising club and a risk assessment conducted.
Any competitor who has concerns about a safety aspect on the course should bring it to the attention of the organisers and/or the referee IMMEDIATELY. If the issue cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the ATHLETE he/she is advised not to participate in the race.”
- Any runner must be aged 15 on the day of the race.
- Runners under 17 years of age may only compete with the approval of their club, an adult club representative having considered the particular race and the abilities of the young athlete.
|01 Jun 2018||£13.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 35
Places Available: ??List