Cameron Intellectual Property ALLANDER AQUATHLON - Spring 2020 (Youth & Adult Go-Tri)
15 Mar 2020
The Cameron Intellectual Property ALLANDER AQUATHLON, Spring 2020 run by Glasgow Triathlon Club is the first race in Triathlon Scotland's "You Can Sport Ranking Series" for Youths. The event caters for age groups TriStar Start/1/2/3/Youths, and again in 2020 we welcome Adult Go-Tri entries (i.e. aged 17 and above). The event is sanctioned by Triathlon Scotland.
The base Entry Cost specified is applicable for GO-TRI competitors. Check boxes are subsequently set out herein for entrants to answer, which will then enable Entry Fee discounts of:-
- £1.00 for ALL entrants in TriStar Start, TriStar 1/2/3 & Youth age groups; and further
- £1.00 if you are a current member of Triathlon Scotland/England/Wales.
Your Entry includes:
- Electronic Chip Timing (introduced for the first time for this event)
- An event-personalised Medal for everyone
- Drink/Snack on finishing
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each age group
- Event Photographer(s) present - All images free of charge
- A few other/ informal prizes
Always a very popular event, entry numbers have been rising every year with participants from all corners of the country and across the border. Whether this is your first multi-sport event or you are a seasoned campaigner, you are very welcome. Feedback tells us we offer a supportive, well organised and inclusive event for all abilities to enjoy.
Athletes With Disability are welcome to contact us to see if we can accommodate your entry.
The Allander Aquathlon consists of a pool Swim followed immediately by your Run, competing in heats arranged by age group. The event is based at the Allander Leisure Centre, Milngavie. The Run is within the confines of the Leisure Centre grounds and an adjoining path.
Registration will be in the adjoining indoor football courts from 08:15am and closes at 09:00am. Race Briefing takes place at 09:00am, with the First heat starting at 09:30am promptly. PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION TO YOUR AGE GROUP (determined by your age on 31st December 2020) and SWIM DISTANCE when populating your Estimated Swim Time later in the entry details:
|Event||Age (at 31/12/20)||Swim||Run|
|Tristar Start||8 years||50m||600m|
|Tristar 1||9 or 10||150m||1500m|
|Tristar 2||11 or 12||250m||2000m|
|Tristar 3||13 or 14||400m||3000m|
|Youth||15 or 16||400m||3000m|
|Adult Go-Tri||17 +||400m||3000m|
PLEASE HELP US BY CHECKING YOUR SIGN-UP DETAILS CAREFULLY: Eg
- Correct Date of Birth is essential.
- The correct Male or Female gender is selected.
- It is important for the allocation of swimmers into lanes of equal ability that the Estimated Swim Time (in Mins & Secs format) is accurate for the age group's distance. Please be vigilant if your participant has changed age group and hence distance since the previous year.
We can edit entry details at a later stage. If you need an amendment or correction, please let us know at any time.
Your understanding and permission is sought within the sign-up process regarding the mandatory Disclaimer (which includes Privacy Notice details). This is the entrants responsibility to review before accepting the terms.
There are two separate (and optional) checkboxes during the sign-up process asking entrant's for permissions regarding Triathlon Scotland membership marketing and making any event Photographs available.
Withdrawal Conditions: 50% refund if withdrawn prior to 1st March 2020.
|10 Mar 2020||£19.50||£20.50|
*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 220
Places Available: ??List