Fusion Junior Triathlon Summer Camp two
17 Jul 17
Monday 17 th July to Thursday 20 th July 2017
We are very excited to announce Fusion Triathlon Club’s Triathlon Camps for 2017. We strongly recommend signing up as soon as possible as our camps fill up really quickly!
A 4 day triathlon camp during the Summer school holidays starting on the Monday we will be providing a fantastic opportunity for kids aged 8 – 15 to train in the disciplines of triathlon of swimming, cycling and running but to find out more about the sport, learn about racing, the right nutrition, bike maintenance and how to stretch properly. Delivered by Scotland’s most successful Junior Triathlon Club, with very experienced professional triathlon coaches. The camp will be run out of Bellahouston Leisure Centre, perhaps the best location in Scotland for Junior training, with a 6 lane 25 metre pool with anti-turbulence ropes, a dedicated cycle activity centre with miles of closed road cycle routes and brilliant run routes.
The programme will be delivered from Monday 17th July to Thursday 20 th July, every day 9-3.30. Specific details on the programme will be announced nearer the time.
We request that all juniors attending can swim 4 lengths front crawl with their head in the water, have a working bike and mandatory helmet. Also come prepared with waterproof kit for outdoors. We will have an hour lunch break and the kids should bring money for the café or a packed lunch. We would be delighted to accept kids from any club or even kids who are interested but never done any triathlon before, as long as they meet the above requirements.
The cost of the camp is £95 for the 4 days
1. If parents would like to drop off earlier and pick up slightly later due to work, then please let us know and we will try to accommodate, subject to a small fee.
2. We will provide secure overnight bike storage for the 4 days for ease and we will have a permanent base each day within Bellahouston Leisure Centre to store all the other kit.
3. Kids need to bring all their swim, bike and run gear and we suggest a change of clothes to wear indoors while on lunch, workshops, and other activities. i.e. jumper and jeans etc. Waterproof kit essential.
4. We are unfortunately not able to offer any refunds once payment has been made, unless we can find another child to fill your place. There will be a £5 admin fee for arranging this.
6. Please contact with any further questions.