28 Oct 17
Date: Saturday 28th October 2016
Location: Dundee University Campus
Entry Cost: £22/20 with BTF license
Entry includes a free race t-shirt (first 75 entrants), chip timed event, post race refreshments and a goody bag.
After the repeated success of our event over the last three years, the Dundee University Triathlon Club is proud to yet again host the Dundee Aquathlon. This is a sprint triathlon consisting of 750m swim in the university pool followed by a 5km run around the Dundee Unversity Campus
The race distances are as follows:
|17 and over||750m||5km|
Event Timetable (Provosional)
- Registration will take place within the atrium of the ISE building between 11-12am.
- A second registration will take place (timings TBC) for athletes in later heats.
- Transition will be open between 11am-12.15pm, and a second time for later registrations. - Provisional will confirm as other timings are finalised but will no earlier than this stated time.
- Race breifing will take place on the campus green (just outside the union) at 12.30pm.
- Race starts in the pool at 1pm 1st wave
- 1.30pm 2nd wave
- 2.00pm 3rd wave
- 2.30pm 4th wave
- Prize giving on the campus green at 3.15pm (weather dependent) or inside Dundee Union.
After feedback from last year we are hoping to have enough prizes to cover for the age groups below - stay tuned for exciting news from our new sponsors!
- Overall Male and Female
- Vet 40-49
- Superset 50-59
- Vintage 60+
Basic refreshments will be available post race - stay tuned for updates as we hope to offer some scrumptious bites from our new sponsors!
Toilets and Changing
Toilets and changing Facilities will be available both at the ISE pool and the ISE main building. Bring 20p and £1 coins for lockers.
Parking spaces are available throughout campus. Please see here- Car Parking.
However, most spaces are availble in the car park beside the Dalhousie Building (represented by number 14 on the map in the link). To get here turn on Hunter Street from the Hawkhill Roundabout and take the first left into the Car Park. More spaces are avaible beside and behind the main building of the ISE (represented by the number 19 on the map).
Charges may apply.
For more details see:
Refund Policy At the organiser's discretion: 100% refunds (minus credit card processing fees) will be issued to any competitor who withdraws from the event more than 10 days before the event. Withdrawals after that date will be refunded if, and only if the competitors place can be filled from a waiting list. No Refunds will be issued after the event closing date.
Total Places: 96
Places Available: ??
|21 Oct 2017||£20.00||£22.00|
*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge