29 Oct 16
Date: Saturday 29th October 2016
Location: Dundee University Campus
Entry Cost: £20/22 with BTF license
Entry includes a free race t-shirt, chip timed event, post race refreshments and a goody bag.
We are excited to repeate our successful aquathlon jointly hosted by the Dundee University and Abertay University Triathlon teams. This aquathlon consists of a 750m swim in the Dundee ISE pool followed by a 5km run around the Dundee University Campus. We have teamed up with new sponsors this year: Racecheck.com and Nom Foods - many thanks for their support in ensuring our race runs smoothly!
The race distances are as follows:
|17 and over||750m||5km|
Event Timetable (Provosional)
- Registration will take place within the lecture theatre room in the ISE building between 11-12am.
- A second registration will take place (timings TBC) for athletes in later heats.
- Transition will be open between 11am-12.15pm, and a second time for later registrations. - Provisional will confirm as other timings are finalised but will no earlier than this stated time.
- Race breifing will take place on the campus green (just outside the union) at 12.30pm.
- Race starts in the pool at 1pm 1st wave
- 1.30pm 2nd wave
- 2.00pm 3rd wave
- 2.30pm 4th wave
- Prize giving on the campus green at 3.15pm (weather dependent) or inside Dundee Union.
Run Route: To be confirmed before the end of September
After feedback from last year we are hoping to have enough prizes to cover for the age groups below - stay tuned for exciting news from our new sponsors!
- Overall Male and Female
- Vet 40-49
- Superset 50-59
- Vintage 60+
Basic refreshments will be available post race - stay tuned for updates as we hope to offer some scrumptious bites from our new sponsors!
Toilets and Changing
Toilets and changing Facilities will be available both at the ISE pool and the ISE main building. Bring 20p and £1 coins for lockers.
Parking spaces are available throughout campus. Please see here- Car Parking.
However, most spaces are availble in the car park beside the Dalhousie Building (represented by number 14 on the map in the link). To get here turn on Hunter Street from the Hawkhill Roundabout and take the first left into the Car Park. More spaces are avaible beside and behind the main building of the ISE (represented by the number 19 on the map).
Charges may apply.
For more details see:
Refund Policy At the organiser's discretion: 100% refunds (minus credit card processing fees) will be issued to any competitor who withdraws from the event more than 10 days before the event. Withdrawals after that date will be refunded if, and only if the competitors place can be filled from a waiting list. No Refunds will be issued after the event closing date.
Total Places: 96
Places Available: ??
*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT
For each sign-up with a card payment, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 5% (min 60p). You pay no surcharge