Colour Run - Worcester 2019
13 Jul 2019
Our first ever Colour Run - Worcester event is open to all age groups.
Get fit, get messy, have fun!!!
Colour Run - Worcester 2019
Saturday 13th July
at King's School Playing Fields, Slingpool Walk, Bromwich Rd, Worcester, WR2 4AD.
organised by Christopher Whitehead Language College & Sixth Form
Compered by Owen Lowe, Youthcomm Radio Breakfast host!
Wear a white t-shirt, old clothes and be prepared to be covered in a rainbow of colours!
Colour Run - Worcester isn't timed. Our aim is for you to focus on enjoyment, not running ability or performance!
11.15am warm up with Tina Donkin - Headlight Fitness
Run, walk, dance, hop or skip three laps of the course (approx. 5K) or as much as you can. Come on give it a go!!!
Prices - £15 for adults and £8 for children 16 and under (children must be accompanied by an adult).
Registration fee includes: Bottle of water, bright sunglasses and a medal!
Proceeds from the event will be shared between CWLC, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Ronald MdDonald House, Wateraid, St Richard's Hospice ,Young Minds and Leukaemia Care. Get yourselves sponsored (sponsorship forms on CWLC website) and make a difference!
Park for free on CWLC's carpark WR2 4AF (no parking available at King's School Playing Fields except disabled)
BBQ and refreshments will be available (cash only) and other activities for families to enjoy.
Toilets/disabled toilet provided.
Guide dogs only.
Health & Safety
For external use only/ Skin friendly/ Avoid direct contact with eyes & inhalation, swallowing.
Non flammable/Non dust explosive/Non Toxic/ECO Friendly/ Free from heavy metals /EN-71-3 approved ingredients.
Please seek medical advice before registering if necessary.
- No refunds will be given for runners having to withdraw prior to the race unless your booked place can be filled by someone from the waiting list or another runner you nominate. (Please note for Name transfers an admin charge will apply)
- Entries cannot be transferred on race day.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
Confirmation of your entry will be emailed to you and posted on the 'sign ups' tab of this Entry Central page, please check carefully.
Dates and Status
Date: 13 Jul 2019
Closing Date: 07 Jul 2019
Places Available/Total: ??/500