Hereford Couriers Christmas 10k Road Race 2021
28 Dec 2021
HEREFORD COURIERS ARE DELIGHTED TO HOST THE CHRISTMAS 10K ROAD RACE
THE RACE IS NOW FULL, WE HAVE A WAITING LIST SO POP YOUR NAME DOWN AND IF ANY SPACES BECOME AVAILABLE WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU!
Tuesday 28th December 2021 10am Start
When you’ve eaten far too much turkey, bored of the same old Christmas TV and you’ve already planned your new year’s festivities, there can only be one thing left to do…… take part in a good old fashioned Christmas road race around the country lanes of Brienton, Herefordshire.
Due to the huge success of the 2019 & 2020 races the Couriers pleased to announce the return of the CHRISTMAS 10k!
Its a great course, a mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities, the route will be full marked out and marshalled with a water station at the midway point, we’ve even got a festive medal for every finisher & the race will be chip-timed!
Everyone is welcome.
- Race Date: Tuesday 28th December 2021 (It's a bank holiday!).
- Starting Time: 10am Start on Great Weston Way.
- Entries: Entry Fees: £13.00 – Affiliated / £15.00 – Unattached ) Race Limit 500, Minimum age 16.
- Venue: Hereford Rugby Club, Belvedere Lane, Hereford.
- Facilities/ Parking: Hereford Rugby Club is event HQ (50yds from start) facilties and parking to be confirmed closer the time.
- Distance/ Terrain: 10k - Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads - albeit on quiet lanes, A mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Formally known as Wye Valley Runners New Years Day 10k, Full UK Athletics race licence, Licence number: 2019-39442.
- Prizes/ Medals: Age category prizes for all winners & festive medal for all participants.
- Website: https://herefordcouriers.com/club-races/christmas-10k/ for course route elevation.
- Post Race: To be confirmed, depending on current coronavirus restrictions.
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation, if the race is cancelled due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will offer a virtual race alternative along with entry to the 2021 event for anyone who has signed up to the 2020 event.
|20 Dec 2021||£13.00||£15.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 500
Places Available: ??List