CLC Striders Running Club Membership (2018/19)
Welcome to the CLC Striders Running Club membership and payment page for 2018/19.
We are one of the most active running clubs in Cheltenham and are based at the Cheltenham Ladies' College Sports Centre at Malvern Road. Open to all, we inspire and motivate our members to enjoy their running.
By joining the club, you will take full opportunity of the following membership benefits:
- Membership of one of Cheltenham's leading running clubs along with membership of England Athletics
- Inspirational coaching from our set of qualified coaches
- Regular FREE training sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Regular Friday track training sessions at the Prince of Wales Stadium (surcharge of £3 fee per session to cover venue hire)
- Discounts offered at local running shops (usually 10%)
- Discount entry offered at most running events
- Personal Insurance for when you are out training
- Supportive and experinced running club members to help you improve your fitness and performance
- The opportunity to compete in a variety of different events from road racing, cross country, track and relay (road & cross country)
Full Membership is £29.00 and Second Claim (where you are already a member of another club) is £14.00. Both membership types can be purchased through this page.
CLC Striders is run exclusively by members for the benefit of all of our members. The committee would like to remind you to review the club's code of conduct and rules. If you have any concerns or questions, we the committee members will be able to assist you.
We do rely on our members volunteering for various activities throughout the year. For example, supporting our highly popular races, social events and organising our participation at races. The committee is would welcome all new volunteers, if you are interested contact the committee if you would like to join the committee or one of our working groups.
Data Privacy Statement
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the information you provide us through the form will be stored securely and only the committee have access to this data and used for specified purposes of running the club. As we are active on social media, internal emails and the written press, we will publish race results, information and photographs through these channels. If you wish us not to include you within these, please let us know to opt out.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with CLC Striders, you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (call myPortal). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set up and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.