Ayr Burners Cycling 2020
Ayr Burners Cycling is the home for recreational cyclists of all ages, based in South Ayrshire. Ayr Burners is committed to Youth, Cyclocross, Sportives and Adventure. If you have not arrived here from our website www.ayrburners.org please visit it first.
Our aims can be summarised as providing cycling opportunities in Ayrshire, and encouraging cyclists to visit Ayrshire
Our constitution sets out the aims of Ayr Burners Cycling as:
- Provide a platform for recreational riders to meet and enjoy shared cycling experiences
- Provide and promote youth-friendly cycling activities
- Develop and promote the ‘Ayrshire Alp Cycling Park‘ project for use by local people and visitors
- Encourage and support cycling events and activities in the area
- Support and signpost members interested in sport cycling
By subscribing to Ayr Burners Cycling you help contribute to:
- the maintenance of websites and media,
- the provision of insurance for group rides and activities,
- purchase of equipment and hire of venues to host activities
And of course, most importantly, profits will be used to leverage match-funding for the development of the Ayrshire Alps and other local cycling projects.
By joining Ayr Burners Cycling you benefit from:
- Access to our events calendar including open rides, meet-ups and social cycling activities
- Discounted personal affiliation with Cycling UK for just £16 and the comfort that our rides are insured through Cycling UK
- Store discount with ACS Prestwick Ltd
- The chance to influence the development of the Ayrshire Alps Cycling Park with full voting rights at Ayr Burners Cycling meetings
- Opportunity to buy Ayr Burners Cycling clothing and represent Ayrshire at events across the country
Best of all, you know you have invested in one of Scotland's most progressive and socially-minded cycling groups!
2020 Subscription Fees:
Our annual subscription year runs from January 1st to December 31st. New members joining after October 31st will be honoured membership for the next full year.
|Youth (16 and younger)||£3|
|Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children at same address||£20|