Welcome to Tri Preston.
We hope you will join our gang of swimming, cycling and running enthusiasts. We are a fun bunch of all abilities.
Some of our members have joined us to have a laugh and get fit, while others are training for anything from sprint triathlons to Ironman competitions around the world. Some take it really seriously and others just want to have a giggle. It is a great mix and it works really well. We are sure you will find training sessions, support and likeminded people to help you achieve your own personal goals.
We have qualified coaches taking sessions throughout the week in all the disciplines. We also have some great sponsors on board offering excellent deals for our members.
- IMTC - Ian Murphy Triathlon Coaching - all your triathlon training needs, training programmes, coaching advice and discounted Watt Bike testing and analysis
- Sports Lounge - sports nutritionist - 15% discount on nutrition consultations and hydration tests
- Paul Sanderson Physiotherapy - 10% discount on consultations
- Footprints Chiropody and Podiatry Clinic - 10% discount on consultations
- Sweat Shop - All members get 10% discount when they show their membership cards
- Lakes Runner - All members get 10% discount when they show their membership cards
Find out more about our training sessions, events, socials and coaching at www.tripreston.co.uk. Or, you might want to pop along to our monthly club meeting. It takes place on the third Sunday of every month from 6.30pm at Preston Grasshoppers, Lightfoot Green Lane, Preston, PR4 0AP.
If you join now your membership will run until the end of March 2014 for the cost of 12 months membership - bargain!. 12 months membership is £25 for a single membership and £40 for joint membership.
Joint membership applies to married couples and to partners living at the same address. For joint membership please fill in two forms and add to the shopping basket; the discount will then be applied.
We look forward to welcoming you to our club. When you have joined, we will get you connected to our club facebook page (which is a closed page), so you can be kept in the loop about training sessions, socials and anything else that is going on.