Santini Cotswold Spring ClassicTweet
REGISTRATION: Cirencester College, Fosse Way Campus, Stroud Road, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1XA - registration opens at 7am
START:Between 8:00am and 9:00am.
Now in it's seventh year the annual, sell-out Santini Cotswold Spring Classic is a season opener not to be missed. The country's only Easter Monday Sportive - it gives you the perfect opportunity to burn off that extra Easter egg, and get your sportive season off the ground.
Starting and finishing in the town of Cirencester, the heart of the Cotswolds and the Roman capital of England, the Santini Cotswold Spring Classic heads out to take in the areas best roads and some challenging climbs. With three routes on offer (50km, 100km and 160km) there's something for everyone - whether you've been clocking up the miles all winter for an early season challenge, or are getting back in the saddle and need to get the miles in.
The Santini Cotswold Spring Classic is a fully supported European-style cyclosportive:
- Choice of three comprehensively and clearly marked routes (+ gps files sent out to all riders)
- Electronic timing
- Finishers medal
- Rider goodie bag - including a little something from Santini, along with your Easter Egg!!
- Free car parking (and plenty of it)
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route (one on short and medium routes)
- Broom wagon and mechanical support (provided by Performance Cycles)
- Motorcycle outrider support
- Medical cover (provided by Wilts Ambulance Service)
- High quality photos of all riders available for purchase on the web
- Individual times available immediately at the event HQ
- Changing, showers and toilets available
- Hot food at the finish for all riders (included in price)
We're also planning something extra to help celebrate Santini's 50th anniversary - and all for just £28.00 per rider!!
Our entry limit for 2015 is just 800 riders. Once this limit is reached we will not be able to add any extra numbers.
Timing chips, your ride number and emergency contact information / map will be given to you at sign on on the morning of the event.